This conference is designed to provide proven strategies to
lead and manage the change associated with implementation
of the ACGME competencies and educational outcomes.
The program will explore:
- ACGME's accreditation review standards
and reasons for citations related to the general competencies.
- Leadership and negotiation skills to
facilitate change and promote compliance with the ACGME
- The hidden dynamics of change.
- Scholarly recognition and publication
as a reward for curriculum innovation.
- Published models and participant action plans for curriculum
innovation, with a particular focus on teaching and assessing
Systems-based Practice and Practice-based Learning and Improvement.
The conference will feature plenary addresses and workshops
by national experts on practical topics, with an emphasis
on active learning.